Sunday, March 10, 2013

MY 1ST DIGITAL PAINTING

Something I've wanted to try for YEARS and too scared/intimidated to try. I finally sat down for a good ten hours with my thinking cap on (sharkhat) and went to work using all the techniques that Ctrlpaint.com has me infatuated with. 

I'm honestly floored with the results. I had no idea i would ever be able to make something like this. 
It makes me want to set my computer on fire knowing i will never do anything this good again.

She's not a girl who misses much
REFERENCE PHOTO

THINKING CAP


2 comments:

  1. That's really cool. Photoshop?

    And I think you could do this well again, I think you already have. Not in this style, but that doesn't mean some of your more recent pieces aren't just as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouragement! It means a lot!

      But isn't part of being an artist never truly being happy with what you can do, though? :-D

      Delete